Church - I haven't been much at all this Summer. I intended to go this morning, but moved too slowly for the service I wanted to attend. I miss it, but also don't feel completely up to it, yet. I don't feel ready to answer all of the questions. I'm also curious about and want to visit other churches.
Rhythm - Got to get into a good working, writing, chore completing cycle. I feel as if I'm standing outside the double dutch rope bopping trying to figure when is the best time to jump in. I've been standing outside these ropes for a "minute"... since I began this new full time position. So, I guess I've been jumping this single rope & the other ropes are being neglected, for now...
Singular Living - As I think back historically, it seems many great folk were single for most if not all of their existences on earth: Jesus, Beethoven, Susan B. Anthony, Langston Hughes, Emily Dickinson to name a few. Why is it more acceptable to choose ANY other lifestyle than single? Why do folk think something is "wrong" with you if you choose to be single? I wonder if my waves of frustration have more to do with folks' reactions than my actual existence.
Connections - I am vibe driven. If I don't sense compatibility I can't "fake it until I make it".
On Being Aquarius: As the Water Bearer - "The waters of life flow, like ideas coming from the unrestrained mind. Many people mistakenly think that Aquarius is a water sign, but it is an intellectual air sign. Because of its universality, Aquarius can seem somewhat detached from personal emotions. It's not that you Aquarius don't have feelings; it's just that yours are different from most others. You dance to the beat of a different drummer." Although you have no problem making friends from all walks of life, it can be something of a challenge for you to find romance. Perhaps that's because you're not really the hearts-and-flowers type.
My ideal match according to the experts:
Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22) – Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18)
Attraction explodes when Leo, the king or queen of the kingdom, encounters irreverent Aquarius. Aquarius, who refuses to bow before royalty, fascinates Leo; Aquarius admires Leo's ability to warm up any room with sheer charisma. Over time, though, Aquarius can become weary of Leo's need for attention, and Leo grows cranky as Aquarius continually defies social conventions. When you're ready to wash your hands of each other, drag each other off to bed instead. Spending time away from crowds and indulging the purely physical side of your relationship is the surest way to find common ground and reenergize your attraction.
According to Yahoo's Shine:
Leo is a Fire Sign and Aquarius is an Air Sign. Air fuels Fire and keeps it going; Aquarius can not only keep pace with the motion and fireball of energy that is Leo, but can add special effects. They can soar to astounding heights together.
Hmmm, know any Good Leos out there BlogFam? ;-)
Sunday, September 7, 2008
A Few Random Musings...
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 9/07/2008
Labels: blessings in disguise, random musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 Comments:
lord
leave them horoscopes alone lol
Lol, the horoscopes always have me rolling Im an Aquarius too and I still dont know what that means.
Hey Sister,
I rather like the horoscopes! I am a taurus and I may do just what you did and check my compatibility factor with other signs. HHHmmmm!
Hey we all have those "which way now" moments. keep the faith. Find a Church and listen for the whisper of God.
What up CAP! yeah, i see the new job has you busy, but hang in there, you will find time to write again...or at least the inspiration, soon. Can't wait to see you in October!
chello! thats hello in rich speak.
Gurl, I was enjoying my day yesterday all by myself. Then I paused, thinking I was getting old acting like a spinster. LOL. I was crocheting in my room sitting in a chair TV off(for a change) and reading a book.
I thought it was great enjoying my singleness and then wondered am I too selfish cause I don't want to deal with the challenges of relating with a man. I don't know what folks think of my singlehood. I don't care.
I do want companionship WAY different from my younger days desires. Yet, I wonder is there anyone who will understand my need for solitude and still love all my quirks.
I am a Leo and did not know an Aquarius is a good combo. LOL. The only Aquarius in my life drove me crazy and he was a male. LOL.
Leo DiCaprio? The only other Leo I can think of is Jerry Seinfeld's Uncle Leo. He's probably not your type.
Cap,
smooth.... real smooth.
thanks - i love the way you flow. simple yet very useful.
Girl, don't feel bad. I haven't been to church since July. Now...granted, I have a church job some place else, but I really don't miss the goings on.
I do hope to see you soon...Maybe the 12th?
Amn.eris
You are beautiful, successful, witty and wonderful. You don't need a companion to add to any of your personal attributes so I say "Bah!" to anyone who feels the need to criticize your life.
Sometimes the old sayings ring true: "Misery loves company."
Church is the people - not the structure - YOU are church as long as you pray. (not a Christian though so perhaps my comment is inappropriate)
LOL! TS and I agree on the horoscopes!
I think you may be on to something about why single lifestyle questions have plagued you for a moment. People, by some odd streak of nature, seem to gravitate toward telling others what is "wrong" or "out of sorts." When I was single, mothers were trying to tie me to their daughters--figuratively. Now that I'm married, people tell me that I need to have children. People are never satisfied until they THINK you'll apply their worldview to YOUR worldview, their lifestyle to YOUR lifestyle.
Enjoy the life God has given you. People and opinions are never satisfied.
don't forget about church, Cap. It'll do wonders for you.
thanx 4 the encouragement everyone!
T-Dawg & Clnmike - horoscope's r entertaining! LOL!
Babz - i'll never lose the faith, just need a break from all God's other chirren sometimes;-)
Miz - i'm excited 'bout Oct., too!
Rich & Shai - ::waving back atchall!::
SulDog - uhh, thanx..?? LOL!
C-mac - thanx;-)
C.Kisses - Gurl, what's happenin' on the 12th? I'm SOO out the loop!
Jali - THANX, I needed that! ;-)
NewCed - i KNOW u right!
12K - i know, i know....
I'm a Leo and my honey is an Aquarius and what it says is absolutely true. He seemed so distant like he could care less at first and loved my tell it like it is charm. When ever he gets on my nerves we definitely solve most of our spats in the be bedroom. It really is the most perfect match i've ever encountered. Good Luck!
Post a Comment