Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Roman'ic Musings...

Wonder if I'd still be infatuated with u if we kissed....
...wanna try it & see? ;-)

I enjoyed watching a couple on the train this morning who clearly put it ON each other a few hours earlier. He was standing, she was sitting and she was still all cozy lookin' like she wanted to curl up under him again & I wasn't even mad at her. Made me reminisce a bit. Even made me look around to see if I could tell who else was gettin' it good & regular. Made me hope I am putting on a good front! LOL!

I am still smiling from the inside out. Looking forward to smiling from deep down inside out! LOL!

I know in my heart that I'll be mated sooner than I can imagine. Who knew that I'd actually find it fun & intriguing to be in this "place" that I'm in presently. I can feel him honing in on me: u know that feeling u get just before some one comes up behind u & puts their hands over your eyes? U're surprised, but then not really... and when u finally see who it is u usually GRIN all OVAH yourself! Yea, I'm in that place;-).

This feeling must be real, cuz Winter is coming. And since I've moved to NYC I used to dread the oncoming of Winter ... but not this year!

I'm determined to host more house parties, brunches, & gatherings at my home this Winter.

I'm looking forward to cooking again.

Looking forward to him coming up behind me while I'm cooking, too;-).



Here's the Cream on TOP: Joe & Sarah tear it UPPP:

13 Comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Ooh we share the same desires...

Yes we will be ready when it is our time to bask in the newness of our loveships.

Love is everywhere!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Sister,
Joe and Sarah capture it EXACTLY! I mean how cool is that!

I am so feeling this. I am feeling this DO YOU HEAR ME!

CapCity said...

Yes! Love is in the AIR! Maybe cuz folk can't afford much else! LOL! But seriously, glad u enjoyed this - I KNEW u would;-).

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You are infatuated with me? Really? Lil' Ole me?

Wait...

You ain't talking about me...

Sounds like fun coming down the way!

David Sullivan said...

Fall is like closing time at the bar, it triggers an urgency to find someone to bring home.

Mizrepresent said...

Oh Yeah Cap, i'm feeling you on this!

Organized Noise said...

"Wonder if I'd still be infatuated with u if we kissed...."

I am feeling that line. I might have to use that line on a few people.

12kyle said...

LOL @ getting it good and regular

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

smiling from DEEP down
wonder what that means lol

have a great weekend jones

Chari said...

Get it girl! That is a wonderful feeling!

angela said...

gettn it good and regular.... ooh yeah, uh-huh, lol!! it IS nice, and i want it for all of ya. hell, i'm tryin to figure out how to make it happen in this damn hospital......

Anonymous said...

This post makes me smile.

Nicole said...

You brought a tear to my eye. I pray he's not only honing in on you but he's BEYOND what you hoped for and ALL that you deserve.

blogger templates | Make Money Online