Bernie Mac & Isaac Hayes brought many of us joy! I'm grateful they walked this earth in my time. May U Brothers continue to smile & jam on The Other Side!
Click image for source.
Click image for source.
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 8/11/2008
Labels: bernie mac, Black men, blessings, isaac hayes, peaceful journey
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
11 Comments:
Sister,
Thanks for posting this and over at the Pchats!
They are missed! The world was a much better place while they were here!
Hey Cap..I am trying to come to NYC for the book signing...I miss you sis!!! r.i.p. to two great men...
Yeah, very shocked to hear about Bernie Mac. Funny, funny man.
Hey Cap!!
These 2 will truly be missed!
yep
i really am gonna ned for folk to stop passing
I'm still trying to wrap my head around THIS bad news. Rest in Peace to them both.
Their passing makes me feel that much older.
yep what a loss
where my pics at folk
I hadnt even heard about this new movie until their passing... RIP!
Babz - i agree, the world is better because they WERE here!
XP - thanx, Sis! Stay tuned for details - going to try to get a special rate at area hotel that weekend!
SulDog - yes he was, yes he was!
12K - Heyyy! yea they will...
Dejanae - ummm, think The Good Lawd got the last say on that;-)...
LLee - yup ... it's something to grasp...
clnmike - u don't look any older;-)
t-dawg - i'm finally settlin' back in - i'll get 'em to ya soon;-)
eb - don't think they started promoting it, had they?
If you could compare him(the great Issac Hayes) when he was at his best to someone now or of fairly recent past in their prime who would it be? I asked that alot about people I never saw when they were "it"..
And Cap i gotta try to get to the City for when yall bring Bloggers Delight to NYC. you guys are great. Plus its 8 days before my birthday, that would be so live! -Q.
Post a Comment