Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08 & Life is GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!

In celebration of:

  • New gig & a coupla healthy checks under my belt & into my savings!
  • This once in a life-time GREAT DATE: 08-08-08!
Several of my closest girl-friends & I are having a Grown & Sexy weekend in the true Chocolate City. No, NOT DC, nor da ATL - but HERSHEY, PA! LOL!

I never thought I'd be excited to visit Hershey Park as an adult until a dear friend suggested it & offered me a couple of incentive passes. When I researched accommodations I discovered their CHOCOLATE SPA! Now, I can literally wallow in chocolate & not gain an ounce! U know I'll have to indulge the taste buds just a bit, too! This is part of my weaning myself off sugar process - will note how I feel afterwards since I haven't been eating much sugar these past few weeks.


Do U have any plans for this momentous Date: 08-08-08? Whatever you're doing - make it great & stay safe!

Yes, HEAVEN is indeed on Earth & I am living it every DAY! Thanx Creator for all my life's blessings!

Click on cartoon to read & see it's source. It's a GOOD one;-)
Click on image of chocolate shoe for its source.

8 Comments:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I could use some primer too.

And thank you for that mental image of a naked woman enrobed in chocolate! I may be seated ALL DAY!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Well since I spent the early part of this once-in-a-lifetime date in the ER. I am home relaxing...ok with wee ones underfoot not really relaxing more like refereeing.

I am so lookinf orward to the photos that I know you are going to take...get some with immersed in chocolate! Or atleast a chocolate facial! LOL!

Have FUN! and I wish more and more and more happiness and prosperity for you!

You are my touch stone!

Mizrepresent said...

Do your thing GIRL! I ain't mad at ya!

A Whole-Sum Woman said...

Ooh, ahh, yum! I can't wait for the details of your chocolate dip - that's certainly a girlfriend trip! I can't even imagine trying to propose THAT adventure to Ced... at least, not with a straight face!
I'm still working on the blog-thing, come visit me sometime!

Chari said...

I want to go! lol
Hope you guys had a grand time! lol

Mo said...

a chocolate spa?!

that sounds like heaven

CapCity said...

thanx e'rybody for coming thru! Yea, we had much needed relaxing fun! will post flix soon;-)

Unknown said...

And I thought mud bathing was a trip...LOL! Hey, if you can get your non-caloric chocolate fix by wading in the Hershey's, do you! Lani (wifey) is right--the kid can't see a chocolate swim! LOL!

blogger templates | Make Money Online