Maybe, Just Maybe ... The Creator put my fabulous social life filled with foine, adoring males On Pause -- so that I would:
- Get to know ME intimately, carefully & thoroughly.
- Learn that Sistah Friends are truly blessings and not merely folk to talk to & hang with until he comes "home".
- Understand that Loving My Grown Women Friends does not make me "suspect". Despite the growing open acceptance of homosexuality in our society now, my Womb-man hood & love for Men is not compromised. I am straight, but not narrow-minded.





Thanx to all my Sistah Friends for hanging in here with me during Life's RollerCoaster-Thrill Ride!

*My apologies to any sistah-friends who are not pictured here. These were the only digital images I could find on my computer at the time!

16 Comments:
Awe girl, beautiful...so glad to have you and all my sisterfriends too!
What a blessing you are to me!
Can't imagine my world without you!
You are def influencing people and that is something to feel good about!
Beautiful brown women too!!
You are my sis, though we have never met, kindred spirits know each other! I am trying to come to NYC in October
yawl look lovely hon
Thank you so very much for the shout out! Always remember,
YOU ARE LOVE
AND
YOU ARE LOVED!!!
I love the pic with you all sipping (champagne?) in your robes. spa style!!
what a sweet tribute. yes sometimes you just have to take the time out to discover yourself.
the other day someone asked me why i don't have a man. i simply just dont want one lol
awww
lvel post
Looks like you had a lot of fun in these pics. :-)
Nothing like close friends to enjoy life with... It just makes things even more grand- even the little things.
Just rolling through.
:::pouting:::
I'm grown too.
Thanx 4 the comment luv E'reyBody!!
looks like you had fun
how are you?
i see ME...I don't come around much lately but I still love your blog.
Post a Comment