Monday, August 24, 2009

RePost: Just Want to Show Love...

to a Man I've Never Met,
but he still made me -- ;-)

... and then Strip For Him
with the following words that Sistah Helesi turned me onto:
*these words make me giddy...

Strip for me - by Lamar Hill

She said she wanted to have sex with strings attached
but only to her arms and wrist
Said she had had her heart broken too many times to ever walk down that road again
she said she only wanted to partake in the physical
said she wanted me to fill her chest with my treasure
then afterwords pretend as if I had never even met her
but there was something about the way her insides taste
after they had marinated over night

that made me wonder what it would take to have this woman wake up next to me for the rest of my life
to abandon my feelings of abandonment
to make every women who came before her a blur
see the fact of the matter is I want to reinvent the wheel with her
I want to find deffirent reasons to fall in love every single minute
that's why I contimplate diffrent positions to keep her interested every time i'm in it
that's why I treat her sweat like holy water
trying to absorb every drop into my skin

so when I'm going through the hardships of my day I can always revert back to her skin
so I told her to Strip for me
told her to take off that thing that makes it impossible for her to commit
and commit to getting rid of it
told her to take off the stigma of failed relationships in the past
told her to slide out of her ex man
told her to take off all the baggage, and just lie in front of me naked
told her sex was cool

but making love is sacred
forget how you stayed up until all hours of the night
wondering if he was even gone bother to come home tonight
forget the bump and bruses
the lies and excuses
the mediocre sex that he didn't even bother to shower for
cause in my eyes you a virgin
pure as the darkest night
and sure you might have given your body away a few times
but you never bothered to open your mind
so in the same way the moon has power over the sea

you have power over me
and I won't be satisfied until you come nine times
why nine?
cause nine is the number of completion
it serves notice to the creator that we have found peace within
but first I need you to strip for me
Take off all the memories of every ill fated one night stand
every failed second chance

all the nights wanting romance
take off all the misery
thinking you had to endure his bullshit
cause ya'll had history
I want you to unbutton the suffering
slide out of the doubt
cause it's all about you
everytime I walk in the room I'm consumed by the power that exudes from your womb
and he was a fool not to pay homage to a goddess

your body is timeless
I want you to strip for me
soul bare
mind open
Focused
believe you deserve love just like the rest
believe your body can be used for more then sex
I want you to strip for me
emotionally
then I want us to start new
I want you to strip for me
cause I've already stripped for you.


Unfortunately, there's no YouTube version of him reading it, but u MUST check his MySpace page just to hear a voice that'll make the ladies wanna melt....
http://www.myspace.com/lamarhill

I originally posted this on Thursday, May 24, 2007.

Had 2 REPOST after I was blessed 2 meet Brother Lamar Anthony Hill at: Taalam Acey Presents_DemystifyNYC, Bowery Poetry Club on Wednesday, May 27, 2009.
Wow! 2 years & 3 days after original posting ...

18 Comments:

Rich Fitzgerald said...

that was pretty cool

dc_speaks said...

oh my...that was quite interesting.

CapCity said...

rich - glad u liked it.

dc - did it make u blush? ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of thing I wish I had written. "that's why I treat her sweat like holy water"

Dang!

Shai said...

Whew! What an amazing piece. *fanning myself*

Hear is my fav part:
"...so I told her to Strip for me
told her to take off that thing that makes it impossible for her to commit
and commit to getting rid of it
told her to take off the stigma of failed relationships in the past
told her to slide out of her ex man
told her to take off all the baggage, and just lie in front of me naked
told her sex was cool
but making love is sacred
forget how you stayed up until all hours of the night
wondering if he was even gone bother to come home tonight
forget the bump and bruses
the lies and excuses.."

CapCity said...

Brother G - u're writing is ON Point, too.

Sistah Shai - i thought u'd seen this on BevLand some time ago. Glad I could refresh it for ya (& hope it inspires your newest projects)! :-)

Tha's why i love this blogging phenomena - the exposure to such humble greatness as well as the opportunity this provides for us to share our God-given gifts. My name is CAP & thanks to blogging I have come out of the creative-closet;-).

Shai said...

Out of the creative closet? LOL. With your creativity, it would have kicked the door down if you took too long. LOL.

Unknown said...

Shai has a point, closet-no-more lady! This Lamar Hill is a BEAST! I don't think the best way to get a guy to his page is to advertise his voice as sex on audio--ya might wanna switch up the ad next time! LOL!

CapCity said...

Thanx for that vote of confidence, Sistah Shai:-)

My apologies for that female-twisted "advertisement", but tha's how I was affected - U Brothers will have to go for your own reason;-). LOL!

JustMeWriting said...

AWWWW MAN CAP... don't go putting nothing like that up...HAHAHAH.. girl you got me looking for his MySpace page...ahahahha...Great Day In The Morning...LOL

JustMeWriting said...

BOY...dey don't make um (men) like that no more...LOL. I just had to come back and say that...

KIKI said...

You aint lying JMW...whew...yup, uh,huh...I like this one...sure would be nice if more men thought like he does!

Unknown said...

I know one thing: this dude better live up to the hype since you ladies are near psycho over him! LOL!

CapCity said...

I thought u might like this Sistahs JMW & Kiki! ;-) yea, i'm praying for a king w/ this mindset, myself! i hope a few such relics walk the earth!

Ced, u know sistahs are hoping that ALL Brothers live up TO their "hype" or our expectations of an EVERYthing in one package, man;-)...we can dream, can't we?

plez... said...

CAP,
that was really cool... very erotic, i must say. not pornographic, but very seductive and alluring. i see why it makes you SMILE! *big grin* Lamar Hill was definitely writing from experience!

JustMeWriting,
darling... they still make 'um like that... you just gotta be patient and KNOW 'um when you FEEL 'um! *smile*

my favorite quote: you can't look for LOVE, because LOVE will always find you!

CapCity said...

Glad U liked it, Plez.
I agree it's tricky determining LOVE when it "finds" us

Mizrepresent said...

late, late, late....but i loved this gurl!

CapCity said...

Miz - no such thing as late! 'specially on a repost;-) Glad U liked it!

blogger templates | Make Money Online