Sunday, April 4, 2010
Resurrection & ReNewed Beginnings 2010
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/04/2010
Labels: beginnings, new perspectives, renewal, resurrection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/04/2010
Labels: beginnings, new perspectives, renewal, resurrection
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
5 Comments:
Its about time you resurrected your blogs~ Be Peace
angel
Welcome Back Cap! We missed U! One of the original OG's of Blogging!
Thanx MamaDeep & Miz! I didn't realize just HOW much I missed it 'till I just "came by" to tweak my colors & ended up re-reading SOOOO many old posts! Thankful& not surprised that YOU TWO would welcome me back as YOU've both been such inspiration for me along this writing, blogging journey:-) HUGZ!!
Hey my sister! It's good to see you over here again. You know I can't get with Facebook, so I've really been missing you.
Hey Rich! I may have to do a post on Facebook. I've caught up w/ so many old friends & former students ... but it's not the same as blogging;-)
Post a Comment