Periodically, I search my name just to see... & I suggest we all do it because OTHERS will search YOU!
ANYwhoo - I found an old gem of mine: An article I wrote about A LOVE OF MY LIFE:
SAVION Glover! OHHH I just love that man - well, I've never met him - but the passion he exudes as he taps... whew!
Check out the article I wrote & let me know what U think!
Savion Rains As He Reigns
THANX in advance;-)
click image for source.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Googled Myself & Look What I Found!
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/24/2010
Labels: Black Love, blessings, joy, Savion Glover, tap dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
He is so dedicated to his craft i doubt that he ever feels the pain, esp not while performing. There has to be a rush of adrenaline, a high during his performance that commands him to go on. But hey, afterwards i bet he has a hot tub just a waiting. Nice article Sis!
u r prolly right, Sistah Miz. I guess as long as he's been at it dancing is like breathing for him! He's SO amazing to watch!
Post a Comment