YAYYY! I was hanging out with Ms. Cunningham, ManChild & His MOM when I finally met Sistah K.i.A. . When Ms. K.i.A. told me who she was I was SOO excited!We met this past Saturday, July 17th while at the Harlem Book Fair after hearing the
INCREDIBLE Sonia Sanchez.

After hearing Ms. Sanchez & Meeting Ms. K.i.A. Manchild's Mom, Ms. Cunningham & I were FURTHER blessed to run into Author Extra-ordinaire, L.A. Banks!

I stopped by Ms. K.i.A's blog & learned about this website that analyzes your writing & compares it to a more famous author. I'm pretty pleased w/ my "findings":
INCREDIBLE Sonia Sanchez.

After hearing Ms. Sanchez & Meeting Ms. K.i.A. Manchild's Mom, Ms. Cunningham & I were FURTHER blessed to run into Author Extra-ordinaire, L.A. Banks!

I stopped by Ms. K.i.A's blog & learned about this website that analyzes your writing & compares it to a more famous author. I'm pretty pleased w/ my "findings":


5 Comments:
OMG! I love Sonia Sanchez! Color me jealous! It's good to stop you spot and see you active here! YAY
La Femigog
Yup! I spotted your ponytail while you were still inside the Schomburg... It was great meeting you... FINALLY!
You're absolutely beautiful!
I missed most of Sonia but it was great hearing her scat! She is awesome.
Wow... you write like William Gibson... hmmm on that one. LOL
How dope is that?! Sanchez readings and surprise friendly meets are a nice combination!
It was a great day Kindred!! Also glad you met Man-child :-)
Hugs and Luv!!
LA Banks is one of my favorite authors. I had the pleasure of meeting her. Her character Damali is pure awesomness.
Post a Comment